Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sneaky Rodent

The mouse we took on permanent vacation? He has a friend. Don't even think about making that plural - I'm happy living in my dream world of oneness when it comes to ... mouse.

His friend has a battle plan. He's a freaking spy. His name: 007. Mouse. James Mouse.

That sneaky little spy has cleaned the peanut butter off the 'trippy' thing on the live trap twice and not snapped it shut.

Doesn't it just give you the creepy-crawlies to think of that gross little tongue lapping up every trace of peanut butter while he sits there peeing all over my plant stand shelf? Yeah, glad I could make your morning so pleasant!
:)

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

OldRoses said...

Is that the Mouse with the Golden Tongue?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Tina said...

Hiya Caren,
LOL, I guess it is.
I'm gonna get him yet.