Monday, February 25, 2008

On The Plant Stand In February

As I've mentioned before, my husband built me this fabulous plant stand (modified a bit) and I love it.

On the plant stand in February:

Flowers
Lavender 'Lady'
Lavender 'English' ?
Hibiscus 'Luna'
Coleus 'Chocolate Mint'
Canna
Pansy
Daylily 'X'
Dahlia 'Dwarf'
Cardinal Flower 'Lobelia cardinalis'
Lily 'yellow Asiatic'
Impatiens
Rhododendrons
Azaleas

Veg
Pepper 'Hungarian Wax'
Pepper 'Jalapeno M'
Pepper 'Red Cayenne'
Eggplant
Onion 'Bunching'
Onion 'Sweet Spanish'

This weekend I'll start the sweet bell peppers, head lettuce and cole crops - cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts.

And it will finally be time to start tomatoes next month. Yay! Nothing else I start gets me as excited as tomatoes.

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: