Sunday, March 07, 2010

The Grow Project 1

.
It's the first Sunday of the month and although I can't really do anything with the seeds for the 2010 GROW Project yet, I can outline my plans for those seeds, so this will be the first official post.

This is what came in the mail last week:

grow project

I've always loved her seed packets. They're A work of art. The other thing I like - all the extra info added on a separate flap on the back of the packets:

grow project

I opened the packet and counted the seed amount because I wanted to give these a try in four separate ways: Winter Sown (that'll be next month's post), started inside, sown in containers outside and sown directly into the soil.

grow project

There were 39 seeds in the packet, so I'll split three trials into 10 seeds each, 9 for starting inside since that is where I'll have the least amount of room.

This is going to be fun!

Happy (nasturtium) Growing!
.

"I'm growing Nasturtium "Spitfire" for the GROW project, thanks to ReneesGarden.com for the seeds."

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

GardenBloggers.Com said...

Tina,

Playing catchup with the posts from March. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for starting early.

Can't wait to see your progress!

Don't forget about this Sunday's post. Can't wait to see your progress.