Sunday, February 17, 2008

Project BudBurst

Ki, who blogs at MucknMire, is asking everyone who has a blog to do a little write up and share the info about Project BudBurst.

From theBudBurst site:
"Join us in collecting important climate change data on the timing of leafing and flowering in your area through Project BudBurst! This national field campaign targets native tree and flower species across the country. With your help, we will be compiling valuable environmental and climate change information around the United States."

It started February 15th this year, (they collected data last year) and I'll bet all you lower zoners (yeah, I'm envious!) already have some of that 'BudBurst'. Isn't that a cool word?

Why not pop over to Ki's blog and give her post about it a quick read?
I know there was something along these lines that I participated in last year, but for the life of me, I can't remember what, or where, it was.

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: