Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Seeing Red

Do you ever get so mad at someone for giving out bad advice that you'd like to spit but still shut your mouth because you know they either won't listen or think their opinion on the subject is completely, utterly right and you don't want to start a row?
Grrrr...I am biting my tongue so hard right now that I can taste blood.
Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out...repeat...

On a happier note -
I see Garden Rant has done a write-up on My Folia, but for some reason I can't get to the Rant blog. "Page cannot be displayed". Bugger. I don't know if they liked it or not. lol.
But, My Folia is an awesome site!
I joined as a member when they first started and can honestly say I think they are the cat's pajamas!
A bit confusing when you first start using it, but then anything worthwhile usually is. And no...umm...'points' stuff. Bonus!
:)

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: