Sunday, April 04, 2010

Grow Project 2

.
It's the first Sunday of the month, so here is my next post for the 2010 Grow Project.
Last month's post: Grow Project 1

I'm splitting the seeds into 4 different trials. This month it's the WS'd one.

They're snuggled in jugs with their bretheren:

Grow Project

I hope they don't decide to jump the gun too quickly, but if they do, it will give me a good opportunity to observe how they handle it!

"I'm growing Nasturtium "Spitfire" for the GROW project. Thanks, to Renee's Garden for the seeds."
.

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Colleen Vanderlinden said...

I will have to try winter sowing them next year. Never tried growing them that way before!

Mr Brown Thumb said...

Looks like you're a winter sowing dynamo Tina. Can't wait to see how they do for you.