Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I Won!

.
I used to have the site Double Danger bookmarked on my computer.

Then we ran into some lightning (or should I say it ran into me) and my computer kinda caught on fire, along with everything else in the house that was plugged in, and I lost all my bookmarks.

Well, I found the site again the other day, and wow, am I glad I did!!

They are giving away a cool new garden product every day and all you have to do to enter is leave a comment. How easy is that?!

I did. And I won! How did that happen . . . I never win anything!
So, what did I win? I won (yeah, I like saying that, lol) Authentic Haven Brand natural brew manure teas from Annie.

I am so excited!
I really wanted to win those Fiskars pruners or loppers as my dollar store ones are really dull after years of use, but this is just as fantastic.
I can't wait to try it out on, well, everything!

Head on over to Double Danger and enter for today's prize.
You never know, you might win!
.

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you won! Good for you! Now I have to go because I need to enter to win too! :)

Tina said...

Hiya, Kimberly,
thanks for dropping in!
Thanks!
~crossing my fingers for you to win too~
:)