Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's That Time Of Year Again

.
The weather dude has spoken: It's January weather in November - and going to last.
Which means I won't be doing much in the sewing room now as it has no heat source. No new undies, shirts, pants, PJs, dresses or skirts for the kids for a while.

I'm still working on the next Cathedral Window quilt. I'm glad I had the foresight to bring all the supplies into the living room in a nice tidy bin. Ahhh, but who knows how long that tidiness will last.

I need to start up a new cross stitch project soon, or maybe something in the knitty/crochety category. My fingers are aching to do some playing in yarn, though all I have left are scraps of skeins. Maybe I have enough to do some mittens again for the Rescue Mission. Maybe not. I'll have to dig and see. If not, I'll have to look through my old patterns and find something small to do.

I definitely need to start on my (now) annual Seed Paper - Pressed Flower - Rubber Stamped - Christmas Cards for this Christmas. Maybe right after Thanksgiving.

100 UFOs, and apparently I need more. lol.

Oh! And that pumpkin from my roaside shopping trip that someone was throwing out? Yup, it made exactly 4 loves of bread.
:)

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: