Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not Enough Information

I do it constantly - looking through my blog for last years info, that is.

And you know what? I find that nine times out of ten, I never even wrote about what I'm looking for!

I need to stop that, I really do. At the time, I always think, "So I took some cuttings. So what? It's something so small, why even document it? I'll wait until I have more than five words to do a post."

Well, how about for the simple fact that next year I'm going to want to know what I did . . . and when, for Pete sake!

It just seems so pointless to post one lousy sentence of "I took however many cuttings of whatever today." But that's the point - that there IS a point.

When I type Purple Heart into the search box, it's because I want to know what I actually did with that damn Purple Heart! Especially if I've lost them all somewhere along the line.

So, from now on, I vow to post every stupid, mindless speck of info I do with my plants whether inside or outside, seed or purchased. Period.

Wow, this is going to start becoming one long, continually updated and boring blog.

Go me!
:)

Oh, and I cut and poked 3 cuttings of Carolina Purple potato vine today. So there!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: