Saturday, June 05, 2010

Aliens In My Yard

.
Flowers are beautiful, no doubt about it, but if you ever get the chance to see them up really close, they begin to look like something from another world and more beautiful than ever. I wish I could get in even closer!

Some of the aliens hanging out in my yard today:

flowers

flowers

flowers

flowers

flowers

flowers

flowers

flowers

flowers

flowers

They're pretty cool, huh?
Even though I see these same flowers year after year, I'm always fascinated by them.

Happy (alien) Growing!
.

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love macro mode! There's so much of a flower that you don't normally see, like it's fuzz!

Tina said...

Hiya, Laura
Yeah, fuzz is awesome! :) I wish I had a better camera so I could get in even closer, but I'm just happy to have a camera, at all, at this point. lol