Saturday, March 14, 2009

Free Tomato Seeds From Campbells

.
.
Campbells is giving away free tomato seeds until June 21, 2009 or while supplies last, as a part of its Help Grow Your Soup campaign .

Campbell's will also make a contribution of 100 tomato seeds to National FFA Organization when you request yours. You have to enter a code from the label, but I'm sure there are many already scattered across the net if you don't have any in your cupboard.

Have patience as it's a flash program and mine took forever to load. Then again, I have a dinosaur of a comp, so your load time may vary.

This came at an awesome time for me as my stash of seed isn't so much a stash any more. This year's garden will probably clean me out of saved seed.
Now I'll be able to grow some toms next year, at least. Yay for preserving spaghetti sauce! (and anything else I can get my hands on. lol)

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Flighty said...

Freebies are nearly always worth having!
I'm having a go at growing tomatoes this year, which should be fun! xx

Tina said...

Hiya, Flighty!
Oh, yes, do go for the toms! How can it be a garden without them? lol. Oh, and don't forget to do the sunflowers this year!

Flighty said...

Tomatoes often suffer from blight here unfortunately!
I'm going to growing lots of sunflowers, both giant singles and this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/plants/plant_finder/plant_pages/3826.shtml